Website usage terms and conditions
The term ‘Envision Digital’ or ‘us’, 'ourselves' or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Terms and conditions of sale
For products and services provided by Envision Digital you agree to the following terms:
- All goods including digital products, physical goods, parts and materials remain the property of Envision Digital until cleared payment has been made in full.
- Unless agreed otherwise, payments must be made in full prior to work being carried out, this includes but is not limited to, design work, production of goods, on site installation.
Re-occurring payments & subscriptions
Re-occurring payments and subscriptions are automatically renewed, annually or bi-annually, from the date of agreement unless we receive written notification.
Notification must be made no later than 30 days before the renewal date.
Failure to notify us before the 30 day period will result in costs being incurred.
Unpaid domain names will remain the property of Envision Digital.
Exclusion of liability
Envision Digital, to the extent permissible by law, excludes all liability which may arise from:
- Use of products or services supplied by Envision Digital.
- Use of or reliance on the content of this website or any linked website.
Although care is taken to check and test material at all stages of production, Envision Digital cannot accept any responsibility for any loss, disruption or damage to your business, premises, vehicles or reputation, howsoever caused.
Late payments fees
Overdue payments will be subject to a late payment fee. Payments later than 30 days of the due date will be liable to a statutory interest charge of 8.75%, calculated on a daily basis, from the date of the original invoice due date.